As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to make headlines, businesses of all types will be disrupted as they do their best to ensure the safety of both their staff and the public. With current predictions showing a peak of cases some 4 weeks away, we wanted to give you an update on what we’re doing to keep the business operating safely during this time.
Balgores are taking the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff whilst being able to proceed with ongoing sales, instructions and viewings. Here’s what we’re doing to combat the spread of the virus:
- The business will continue to operate and we will still be taking sales, lettings and mortgage appointments including viewings. Please note however that we will be limiting the number of accompanied viewings due to limited staff numbers.
- We will be asking additional questions before viewings, such as have you travelled within the last 14 days, have you had a cough/temperature etc to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
- Where possible, staff will be working from home to ensure our offices remain as safe as possible. We will have minimal staff within our offices between 9am to 6pm as not all work can be done from home.
- Our mortgage brokers are set up to give full advice over the phone and have the technology in place to make the process as easy and accessible as possible.
- Individual telephone extensions may be diverted to personal mobile phones, and staff will be calling out using these phones. Because of this, you may not recognise the numbers calling you. Rest assured these will only be calls from our staff.
- We strongly encourage customers and clients to use alternative forms of communication rather than visiting the offices. Our staff will still be reachable at all times via email and mobile and the office telephones will be redirected. Our social media channels will still be monitored and kept up to date – meaning you can always make enquiries through there, and your enquiry will be passed along to the relevant office.
- We will continue to provide updates via email and our social media channels.
With the situation changing daily in the UK and regular updates and new advice coming in from the Government on a daily basis, we are putting the safety of our customers and staff first and foremost whilst allowing the business to operate. We all wish you well and hope you too are doing everything you can to stay healthy.
We hope that all of our customers and clients will be understanding of our approach to ensuring the safety of all parties. As the situation in the country evolves, so too will our response – we will continue to monitor the situation and respond accordingly. As always, we will update everyone as needed. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Balgores Property Group