RecruitmentLand & New Homes
We always strive to obtain the very best price for your property.
Balgores Property Group are in search of Sales and Lettings Consultants, Property Managers, Mortgage Consultants and Call Centre Consultants who are enthusiastic, highly driven and hardworking. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within a rapidly growing, forward thinking multi award-winning company. If you are interested, then why not come along to our recruitment evening with a copy of your CV to find out more?
The event will be held on Monday 7th October from 6pm to 8pm in our Brentwood office at 7 St Thomas Road, Brentwood CM14 4DB
For more information please contact Carolyn Scott on 01708 259 539 or email email@example.com
Balgores Property Group are offering a fantastic opportunity to progress to Management Level within their sales and lettings offices throughout Essex and Kent. We are looking for Trainee Property Consultants to join our Team. You must be enthusiastic, highly driven and hardworking. As a member of a large, multi-branch network you will receive fantastic levels of support and training during your introduction
If this fits your description and you would like to join our rapidly growing, forward thinking, multi-award winning company, then please contact Martin Gibbon on 07799 646 995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every one of our branches throughout Essex & Kent have multiple lettings staff ranging from lettings consultants to property managers. Our lettings division oversees more than 1500 properties through Essex & Kent, helping both landlords and tenants alike. Whether it be finding a suitable tenant for their property, or finding the perfect property to live in, the ideal lettings team candidate will be highly enthusiastic, hardworking and eager to offer a sublime level of customer service and professionalism.
We are always looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking for a long term career and a desire to make a difference and grow within the Balgores team. Although previous experience is not essential your key responsibilities within a typical lettings consultant role will be to:
- Register potential tenants and landlords through our internal software.
- Book viewings and valuations as well as follow up calls
- Source potential business opportunites
- Be prepared to work in neighbouring branches on rare occasions
- Undertake accompanied viewings
- Conduct bespoke canvassing
- Achieve individual targets
- Meet Balgores company standards at all times
- Attend regular in house training sessions
Any applicants should be or possess:
- A natural ability in sales
- A valid UK driving licence with access to own vehicle
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent (GCSE passes in English Language and Maths preferred)
- Good personal presentation and conduct
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Good, accurate keyboard skills and basic to intermediate IT skills.
- An organised and methodical approach
Remuneration & employee package:
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Competitive commission rates, with additional commissions available for misc. services.
- On target bonuses.
- 28 days a year (pro-rata) holiday (including bank holidays).
If you are interested in a role within our Lettings Department, please contact Daniel Hanks on 07809 579 079 or email email@example.com
Financial Services Recruitment
Balgores Financial Services has an exciting opportunity for Mortgage Consultants to join our highly successful team. We are looking for enthusiastic Cemap qualified individuals who will help our clients find the most suitable mortgage and protection products. Balgores are part of the hugely successful MAB network with access to over 90 lenders. You will work closely with your manager and estate agency colleagues to ensure the business objectives are achieved. The ideal candidate will be sales driven with a strong desire to succeed.
If you are interested in applying for a role within Financial Services please contact Adrian Whitten on 07833 471 149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org